IMPORTANT: This driver is recommended to be installed after Vista SP1 upgrade.
If you are not (yet) able to install SP1, Windows QFE KB932063 should be installed first. QFE KB932063 is not available throught VAIO Update. It can be found in the downloads section of WWw.vaio-link.com for the relevant VAIO models.
This update fixes a power consumption issue.
How do I update this driver?
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000145736.exe to run it.
- Click Next, wait while the wizard updates your software, and then click Finish.
- Restart the VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 31.78 Mb